Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just started a new Delicious account.

I attended a College of DuPage rebroadcast of their Library 2.0 presentation featuring Steven Bell & Aaron Schmidt.

It was a good presentation, though it's showing its age a bit (2006).

Still, it did inspire me to go ahead and create an account on Delicious, and I came up with the clever Username of "Aggiememenon". Get it? Play on words with Agamemnon and Aggie and Meme (or "mind virus", as hypothesized by Richard Dawkins) and 'non', as in nonbeliever, nontheist, non-stamp-collecting, etc.

I also re-created this username on the Library Success: Best Practices Wiki and also good ol' Wikipedia itself. I used to have an account on the LIS Wiki but I've long ago forgotten what it is. I may go with Aggiememenon there, too.

Anyway, that name just tickles me, wish I'd thought of it sooner.

No comments: